Hello Everybody!! Wanna know the top selling books of all time. The author ranges from JK Rowling, Dan Brown and even more.
This site covers various categories of books ranging from fiction, non fiction, self help, comics, cooking, arts, entertainment etc.
So where were we!! Ya. I wanted to tell you top selling fiction books of all time. this information which i have collected is from a very strong base. Grab a look here.
1. INFERNO, by Dan Brown. (Doubleday.) The symbologist Robert Langdon, on the run in Florence, must decipher a series of codes created by a Dante-loving scientist. 8
2. SECOND HONEYMOON, by James Patterson and Howard Roughan. (Little, Brown.) As he investigates the murder of a pair of newlyweds, the F.B.I. agent John O'Hara, last seen in "Honeymoon" (2005), is targeted by a serial killer.
3. THIS MAN CONFESSED, by Jodi Ellen Malpas. (Grand Central.) The final book of the "This Man" trilogy finds Jesse Ward and Ava O'Shea preparing to marry.
4. AND THE MOUNTAINS ECHOED, by Khaled Hosseini. (Riverhead.) A multigenerational family saga centers on a brother and sister born in Afghanistan. 7
5. AFFLICTION, by Laurell K. Hamilton. (Berkley.) The vampire hunter Anita Blake encounters a dangerous new breed of zombies.
6. UNSEEN, by Karin Slaughter. (Delacorte.) Will Trent of the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, working undercover as a motorcycle-riding ex-con in Macon, finds himself working on the same case as Sara Linton, the woman he loves.
7. THE OCEAN AT THE END OF THE LANE, by Neil Gaiman. (Morrow/HarperCollins.) A middle-aged man recalls his lonely boyhood and his friendship with a remarkable girl.
8. WORLD WAR Z, by Max Brooks. (Broadway.) An "oral history" of an imagined Zombie War that nearly destroys civilization.
9. ENTWINED WITH YOU, by Sylvia Day. (Berkley.) Eva and Gideon face the demons of their pasts and accept the consequences of their obsessive desires; a Crossfire novel.
10. MACRIEVE, by Kresley Cole. (Gallery Books.) The 13th installment of the Immortals After Dark paranormal series probes the deepest secrets of the Clan MacRieve.
11. GONE GIRL, by Gillian Flynn. (Crown.) A woman disappears on the day of her fifth anniversary; is her husband a killer?
12. THE HEIST, by Janet Evanovich and Lee Goldberg. (Bantam.) In the first book of a new series, Kate O'Hare, an F.B.I. special agent, teams up with Nicolas Fox, a handsome con man, to catch a corrupt investment banker in hiding.
13. THE NEWCOMER, by Robyn Carr. (Harlequin Mira.) The life of Mac McCain, a single father and Thunder Point's deputy sheriff, is thrown into chaos when his ex-wife returns.
14. BAD MONKEY, by Carl Hiaasen. (Knopf.) A defrocked Miami cop turned restaurant inspector investigates a grisly murder.
15. THE WITNESS, by Sandra Brown. (Grand Central.) A public defender who seems happy in her work and her marriage is plunged into a morass of bigotry and hate.